- Work with independent auditors, as needed, to file the appropriate federal and state tax returns as prepared by the Fund’s auditors, including without limitation, Forms 1120-RIC/8613
- Prepare state income breakdowns where relevant
- File Form 1099 Miscellaneous for payments to Trustees and other service providers
- Monitor wash sale losses, PFICs and other applicable book to tax basis adjustments
- Calculate eligible dividend income for corporate shareholders
(1) For our multiple series trusts, these services are shared with UMB Fund Services, our co-sponsor of the trusts.